Home / Shop / Urinal Care
- Customer Reviews (4)
Plugbuster® System For Urinals
- This 2 part system can reverse slow moving or plugged waterless and low flow flush urinals back to normal flow.
- Think of it as a low cost alternative to mechanical snaking – almost like a “liquid snake” designed specifically for use in both waterless and low flow flush urinals, it is also used in regular flush urinals.
- This “liquid snake” dissolves away hair, calcium, and other organic build up in urinal drains, traps in a convenient and economical way.
- This systems unbeatable performance has been safely used in Schools, Hotels, Airports, Restaurants by leading Plumbing Maintenance, Janitorial and Suppliers for nearly a decade.
- Acid De-Scaler (Part 1) is used to dissolve the calcium and scale that can build up in urinals over time leading to flow reduction or plugging, particularly in waterless urinals.
- Activated Trap Cleaner (Part 2) is used to dissolve the organic debris and hair that can build up in urinals over time leading to flow reduction or plugging, particularly in waterless urinals.
Packaged conveniently as part of a 3 pack case (enough to treat 3 urinals).
NOTE:FOR INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL USE ONLY
3 Urinal Treatments (3 bottles Part 1 and 3 bottles Part 2 per case)
Part 1 and Part 2 components of the Plugbuster™ System are NOT sold separately
NOTE: For orders of 15 cases or more, please call 877-NEUTRAL (262-238-5576) Monday through Friday, 7:30 am to 5:00 pm Central Standard Time for large quantity pricing and availability.
4 Reviews for Plugbuster® System for Urinals (CASE)
Only thing that worked! - Wednesday, January 23, 2019We thought we were going to have to tear a wall and a floor apart. Could not get the urinal unplugged. This product work immediately! So glad I ordered some! Have been telling everyone
Excellent Product - Saturday, September 13, 2014
Great Product! - Thursday, October 3, 2013A hotel chain recommend should try PlugBuster on our no flow urinals that really started to backup... flow restored.
Plungers, snakes, plumbers all failed us.
Looked around for a while, this was the cure! - Thursday, October 4, 2012I looked everywhere for a product to increase drain flow in our bathrooms. We just added this to urial drains and now we have no more backups - Jake